Eastwood Consulting Ltd differentiates itself by providing a comprehensive service in property management. We offer a high level of real estate experience because of our committed and skilled team. We believe in giving you quality service.
Whether you have a commercial or residential property, we will assist with your property by maximizing its capital value through our experience and managing the property’s liabilities and costs through effective management.
Our property management team can deliver an effective service that will maximize clients return from all of their property assets.
The key services that are provided within our typical property management function for commercial buildings are:
- Rent collection
- Service charge budget and expenditure management
- Statutory compliance
- Procurement and contractor management
- Lease compliance
- Insurance management
- Employment of any on site staff
- Service charge consultancy
In order to ensure the taste of the premises remains at the heart of the existing Landlords, tenants and any other prospective client, our management duties shall include BUT not limited to the following;
- Collect service charge and excess rates where applicable.
- Pay from collected service charges the following outgoings when they fall due
- Attend to and supervise any necessary repairs at the Landlords cost and approval
- Attend to the tenant’s complaints relating to the property
- Retain or employ new staff to look after the property i.e. caretakers, cleaners and security guards, after consulting and at the cost of the Landlord.
- Prepare and submit accounts for all collections and outgoings